This town house is set right in the heart of Horning, arguably the prettiest village on the Norfolk Broads. With accommodation mainly on the first floor and a balcony overlooking the river, the house makes the most of the views over the River Bure. It is the ideal spot to sit back, relax, and watch the goings on on the water. There is also fishing from the garden. All the shops, pubs and restaurants are within a five minute walk. The cottage has a luxurious shower room fitted in 2011. Horning is the perfect location for exploring the waterways of the Norfolk Broads, it even has its own resident otter! It is also well located for the North Norfolk coastline and is within easy reach of many tourist attractions.
FIRST FLOOR –
- Lounge/dining room with picture windows looking out onto the riverside garden.
- TV/DVD/CD/radio/WiFi (bring your own computer).
- Free WiFi – requires your own wireless enabled PC.
- Patio doors open onto balcony with good views over the river, garden furniture.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- One double bedroom with king size bed, and one twin bedroom.
- Brand new for 2013, bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC.
- Electricity and gas central heating included.
- Bed linen included, but please bring your own towels.
- Small riverside garden, children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Washing machine in the integral garage.
- Fishing and mooring for small boat at the property.
- In the centre of the village with all village amenities – good range of shops, pubs, restaurants on the doorstep.
- Smoking permitted in living/dining room.
- Dog friendly – well behaved dogs welcome, but they must be closely supervised when outside.
- Parking for two cars right outside front door.
- One double bedroom overlooking the garden and river.
- Luxury double shower room, basin & WC.
- All bedrooms have wardrobes and shelving.