Oakdale is a comfortable chalet, situated on a dyke towards the edge of the village, it offers a peaceful location for fishing and watching the world go by. Close to Horning Ferry and Helska Leisure Centre. Good value accommodation for a couple or small family on a budget.
- Comfortably furnished lounge/diner with views over the marina, TV/DVD+Freeview, and french window out to veranda.
- Kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- French windows open onto veranda with table and chairs, and small waterside garden. Quay heading and mooring. Fishing in season.
- Convenient parking for one car.
- Bed linen included, please bring your own towels.
- All fuel included, no meters to feed.
- Launderette in Leisure Centre.
- Pets welcome, sorry, no smoking.
- Family-friendly Ferry Inn two minutes drive or 10 minutes walk away. All other village amenities – good range of shops, pubs, restaurants – 15 minutes walk, or short drive away.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- One twin bedroom with hanging space and drawers.
- Shower room with basin and WC.